used 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

postal

Reaction score
i'm very close to purchasing a 2008 2120 with a 150 yamaha 4 stroke. The boat is a barn find it has been stored its entire life and has less than 30 hours on motor. It has not been run at all in four years so i'm expecting to do a major service. I was quoted $650 for water pump, fluids,spark plugs, and other items requiring service this seems about right. To have the 80 gals of old fuel removed, the tank flushed, and tested was quoted at $750 this seems pretty expensive. The boat with trailer is 22k any input on value would be appreciated.

I made the purchase I now own a Parker 2120. Getting started on what boats are known for, costing money. 2 new SRM29 batteries,fuel removal, engine service, taxes, registration, I might end up broke but I will have a nice boat. As soon as I figure out how to post a picture I will. Any particular youtube video on bleeding the sea star streering that anybody would recommend? Also what would be a good compound and wax for detailing fiberglass. there is a fair amount of oxidation but no cracks or blisters. The boat got really dirty where it was stored and that seems to have protected the finish to a large degree.
Thanks

Back