2006 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazycs

Reaction score
Hi classic parker,
My name is mike, I'm from Colchester, Vt. way up in the north country. About a year ago i took a trip to Panama city Florida and purchased this 2320 pilot house, I've been in the market for a parker a long time and finally pulled the trigger. wasn't sure of the long tow back home in February weather but it went well with out any problems. spent this past summer building the boat to the way i wanted it. ( simrad ap, yamaha 9.9 kicker, lowrance 12" gen 3 touch graph, lowrance gen 1 5m gps, fish hawk, i-pad wi-fi system by vexilar and lowrance 4G radar, canon digitrol 10's down riggers on a track system for easy removal and turning the transom fish box into a live well.) along with some wet sanding and compounding and polishing it should be ready for its first full season on the water. most usage will be here on lake champlain and lake ontario for salmon with a summer trip to cape cod mostly for stripers and sun. other than some seal replacing, mechanically the motor (250hp ) check out fine with little to no wear on anything internally. Looking forward to enjoying time on the water aboard this fine boat...
Love all the great ideas on here that other members have shared...

a few pics
what it looked like when i arrived back home

during the build

first trip to cape last year

ready for fresh water trolling, landlocked atlantic salmon on champlain and pacific king and coho on lake ontario

Back