Hi All!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insuranceman

Reaction score
So purchased a 1997 2110 Parker WA with a 1997 Yamaha 175 Saltwater series on the back of her. I attached a couple of pics. This boat seems to be in good shape and well cared for. The bottom could use another coat of paint but other than that it seems extremely good for its age compared to some that I have seen. The boat is still at the dealer getting a few things done and a few extras installed. The dealer has went over the boat top to bottom and has replaced everything that needs it. The engine they said has new plugs, wires, fuel filter, pump, and water pump. He said the lower looks great and throwing in a 6 month warranty on it. I actually had a couple friends looking for a smaller cuddy for me and a guy I know said dude I have the boat for you. I went to see it as soon as I heard it was a Parker.

I used to boat all the time with my father when I was younger but I have not been out on a boat in awhile. I am really looking forward to taking my two kids out fishing and exploring the water. We have a home on the water with a dock and boat slip so I will keep it in the water during the season and pull her out and keep on a trailer off season.

I have done quite a bit of reading up on them here. Thanks for all the great info.

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 172
  • boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 172
Back