new Parker owner: ENDEAVOUR

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BARNEY

Reaction score
Hi all-
I just picked up a 2004 Parker 2510 WA and am currently rigging her out for our diving operations. Prior to buying, I was lurking around the CP forums gathering information, which was extremely beneficial. Now that I am a proud new Parker owner, I am sure I will be on here often trying to learn a lot more!
Cheers,
Mike

Attachments

• ENDEAVOUR.jpg
    ENDEAVOUR.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 1,724
Welcome to Classic Parker. 2510 was my 2nd choice. That boat looks new! There is no better quality boat built today, in my opinion. I'm up north of you in Suwannee. Ever up that way, give us a holler.
Good fishing!

Steve and Brenda Jackson

Another TAMPA BAY Parker owner!!!! :D :D :D

Jeez - We might actually have enough Parker owners on the West Central coast of FL to have a real rendezvous!!!

Welcome!

TheOtherLine":2xf79uuf said:
We might actually have enough Parker owners on the West Central coast of FL to have a real rendezvous!!!

Your mission... if you decide to accept it... :D

Finally got the boat tricked out. Here are a couple pictures (courtesy of Steve Gillespie) from this weekend's activities off Canaveral during a Discovery Channel documentary project we are working on, which should be airing this winter.
Cheers,
Mike

Attachments

• TDCboatpic1.jpg
    TDCboatpic1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,218
  • TDCboatpic2.jpg
    TDCboatpic2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,218
Nice sunshade!
Oh, and congratulations on the TV exposure. Beautiful boat! 8)

I was just flipping channels and BAM, saw a Parker cruise across the screen and then wondered if he was a member and well, here you are! Hi Mike, I have a 2310 and I really do not see many '10''s out there, a lot of guys like their cuddy's on their 20's, so I know it is late but congratulations to a fellow '10' owner!
My Parker was featured on TV as well, back in like 04 NBC had a show called 'Surface' and they rented my boat for a while at 600/day, and the big bonus for me was that she was on the same stage as where they shot Jaws!!
Anyway, take care and now you need to get a Seaspension pedestal for yourself, trust me, best thing ever.

The show was on again last night and I got a chance to watch it again.
Spent more time looking at the boat than paying attention to the dive! :D

Back