Parker Rendezvous in the Bahamas???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright have been in the Bahamas 2 of the last 3 weekends. Anyone else want to go anytime soon? We have a long trip planned to the Abacos at the beginning of June but Lucaya or Bimini would be good places to head.

Just got a '01 2520 with the specific intent on many Bahama's trips. It's the main reason I bought a Parker. I'm in Flagler Beach, about halfway between Daytona and St. Augustine.

Would be glad to get together anytime for a run, fishing or TT racing. (Tavern to Tavern as we say in the Norton club).

Miami, Keys Bimini or Abaco, I'm game. Keep me posted and I'll be watching this space.

Smitty

My trips this year that are planned are July 1-10 to Guana Cay. July 30-Aug 1 Lucaya. Ill be going to Bimini later in the summer as well.

Hello all,

My boating club is planning our yearly Bimini / Bahamas trip for this year. It's set for the last weekend in July 2013. We were around 17 boats last year, and I was the only Parker in the bunch. Most of us will be staying in Bimini Sands. I hope some of you guys can make it, would love to see a few Parker's in Bimini.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 885
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 885
We have just recently taken up residence in Satellite Beach, and my wife and I would really love to do it! We have a Parker 2520! Would love to get together with fellow Parker owners!

Hello all,

Once again my boating club is planning our yearly Bimini / Bahamas trip. It's set for the last weekend in July 2014 this year. We were around 20 boats last year, there was another 2120 Parker out of Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Most of us will be staying in Bimini Sands. I hope some of you guys can make it, would love to see a few more Parker's in Bimini.

Hi All,

I have always wanted to cross to the Bahamas from South Florida, but I never felt comfortable to do it with any of my previous boats. Now that I have a Parker, I wanted to know if there is any of you that might want to join.

I know there where such an initiative on Classic Parker back in 2009, but I don't know if they managed to do it, and if so, why wasn't the initiative renewed.

Let me know what you guys think and let's us make it happen.

Just bought a 2005 Parker 2320. I would be interested in a Parker group Bahamas trip. I have been a few times over the years. Reside in Vero Beach, FL. Approximates I know are Miami to Bimini 45 miles, West Palm Beach to West End 70 miles, and Fort Pierce to Walkers Cay 105 miles.

It has been awhile since anyone has posted to this thread (2017), but I wanted to bring it back up. I plan on making the pass to Bahamas (West End) towards the end of July 2019. Would anyone be interested in meeting up to make the pass as well? I have a 2320 that I plan and bringing the family over on. Shoot me a message or reply to the post if interested.

Back