The 6th Annual Chesapeake Bay Classic Parker Rendezvous!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
The sixth annual ClassicParker Annapolis Rendezvous date has been set!

Saturday August 13th 2011 is the day, from 1100 until ?... so, mark your calendars and pray for light winds and fair weather... again! 8)

August 13th is the second Saturday of the month, so our Rendezvous will not conflict with the annual Tri-State Parker -vs- Grady fishing tournament this year.
The Tri-State event is being held on the Saturday prior to our event.

The place: Inside of Ridout Creek, off of Whitehall Creek near Greenbury Point and the Chesapeake Bay.
That is the spot we chose last year and it turned out to be our best location ever.
Protected from wind and waves and the entire creek is a 6kt zone so we shouldn't have any issues while rafted up.

http://www.lat-long.com/Latitude-Longit ... Creek.html

The occasion will be casual, so bring your grill, your cooler, your water toys, and your family... and enjoy a laid-back day floating on a quiet Chesapeake Bay tributary with our old and new ClassicParker friends! :D

Bump again. Can we get a final boat count? I only see four. If I can trailer 2 hours south I would hope we could see more locals on the water. 8)

Sorry but I committed back in March to support an event in Oxford, MD that weekend.

I guess I’m a square then … :oops: as I can’t make it.

SAT starts with a going away party for a family member off to Afganistan @ noon, followed by stopping by another family member’s 80th birthday party, and capped off by an outdoor concert. SUN brings 2 more family events to go to … what a packed weekend!

My best wishes to all those attending the CP annual rendezvous! I’ll be there in spirit :) .

Weather looks to be about perfect for this weekend.
30% chance of showers this Sat, but that also means a 70% chance it won't.
Pretty normal for this time of year.
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/A ... s+MD+21409

Gave the boat a gross decon today.
Apparently the jets coming into BWI were using this flight pattern the past week or two.
Jet exhaust percipitate was apparent while washing the horizontal surfaces. :evil:

Did a soap and water fill and flush of the bilge today.
Amazing that after all these years, I still get a little construction debris flushed out when doing this chore.
Bilge pump worked as designed and the counter cycled 6 times.
Can't ask for more than that!

web.jpg

Back