6th Annual Chesapeake Classic Parker Rendezvous Photos

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
The day only lasted until about 3 PM for us because bad weather decided to visit, even though it was not forecasted.

Pal-O-Mine, a 40' Robbins, was our (EZ Puller) anchor for the day... and what a pretty boat she is!
In this shot, the 2520XL Keepin It Reel with Ben and Debbie is on the port side of Pal-O-Mine.
The Robbins size is evident when you have the two together!

web.jpg

As we came around to the port side of Keepin It Reel, we see Porkchunker in Tinas Diamond to Pal-O-Mine's starboard.
Almost missed Dave over there!

web.jpg

web.jpg

Next up, was Breezin Thru, a 46' custom deadrise that (I was told) is over 60 years old.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Lots of great food and fun people!

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Eventually, thunder and rain returned, so sadly we all broke the raft and headed out in the rain.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Great pics!!!

That Robbins and the Deadrise are some great boats.

We only had hotdogs and redhots on the grill, a little jealous about the food you guys had.

Lets start planning next years rendezvous. 8)

Is "Breezin Thru" a private boat? I knew her years ago when her Captain was Tilghman Helmsley from Love Point, that took fishing parties. I wonder if he still has the boat?

talbot guy":1vawvlhs said:
Is "Breezin Thru" a private boat? I knew her years ago when her Captain was Tilghman Helmsley from Love Point, that took fishing parties. I wonder if he still has the boat?

Yep. He still has the boat. That's him in the water smoking the cigar. :)

Back