Lake erie parkers?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justawelder

Reaction score
I was curious if there are any other parker owners in the southeastern michigan. I havent noticed any yet. I get a lot of strange looks at my 2120 around here. I dont know why they havent caught on here. Our weather is crap and its the perfect boat for that. I guess some people cant get enough bayliner and sea ray..

I am docked on Catawba Is, I know of 4 that are in my harbor. I have 2011 2320 sl. Happy Days boating in Freemont Ohio sells them, I know they sold at least 10 this year.

If you go to the 'user control panel' link at the top of the page and enter your location in the 'Location' field, it will make it easier to connect with other owners near you.
I have seen posts from folks who hail from the inland lakes and rivers, but without a location in the location field, it's tough to connect with them.
I agree... The sport cabin Parkers seem to be perfect for that area.

Maybe that field need to be made a required field when registering. Tom... can this be done?

Just bought my 2320 SL from Happy Days in Port Clinton and keeping it at Brest Bay. I'd like to know if other Parker owners are in the area. Love my Parker!

I bought my Parker (1 year old used - 17 hrs) from Happy Days. I see Parker boats every time I am out for the past 3 years on Lake Erie in OH.

Back