5th Annual CT/NY Parker Rendezvous Aug 10th (Rain Date 24th)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan 2530

Reaction score
COME SHOW OF YOUR PARKERS AT OUR ANNUAL PARKER RENDEZVOUS!!!

WHERE: Duck Island, Westbrook, CT 41°16'24.0"N Longitude: 72°28'30.0"W

WHEN: Saturday August 10th (Rain date 24th), 2013 10:00 am - Whenever

RSVP TO: This thread!

Come join us for a fun day of grillin & chillin, at our annual Parker raft up.
Bring your whole family and enjoy the day.
Duck Island is a great anchorage and a safe place to raft up located just off the coast of Westbrook CT.

PAST EVENT: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10678

*** There is a flyer attached if anyone wants to invite other Parker owners who may not be on the site***

Hope to see you there!!!

Attending

1. Bryan 2530
2. miky2884 2320
3. PapaZ 2120
4. SCL Passing Thru 2120 Modified
5.Mystery 2520

Attachments

• parker raftup.doc
    44 KB · Views: 21
Come on all you niantic waterford guys, lets get the most parkers yet at this gathering!

Can I bring a wonderful 80# black lab and jump aboard somebody's boat???

Thanks Kev!

Ok, Whoes in? I got free dockage available if anyone needs to stay overnight.

Dale you going to take a drive down we can run someone in to pick you up.

It looks like we will have
1 2320
1 2530
2 2120 (if Steve goes)
1 2520
And hopefully a few strays

miky2884":y6rvzxvm said:
It looks like we will have
1 2320
1 2530
2 2120 (if Steve goes)
1 2520
And hopefully a few strays
What time? Leaving from where? I'd be coming down from the No Shore of MAss and would be in the company of a wonderful lady ... who is a beautiful 80# black lab that just loves the water.

And my 'real' lady is away for the weekend ... so if there's room aboard a boat ... I'm in!

Dale

I have room on my boat. will be leaving Niantic around 10 or 11 am (about 40 min ride from duck island) We would love to have you aboard, I am going with my 13yr old son and my nephew

we will probably stay till 5 or 6 before heading back, possibly trying a couple of drifts for fluke off of black point on the way back, not sure.

Another option is to launch out of Old Saybrook (closer to westbrook) and you could hang out later with Brian and Mike and they could possibly drive you back

Lots of options , we can definitely make something work

Steve Passing Thru 2120

That would be great Steve!!

If Dale heads out with you, he gets a longer boat ride as the rendezvous point is just outside our harbor. Don't even have to get on plain if I don't want.

Dale. If you don't want to ride out with Steve you can come down at anytime and I'll send someone on on my whaler to pick you up.

Ok, here's the plan.

Mike and I will be hooked up inside Duck Island around 10 am.

Sat morning looks a bit iffy but should clear up by late morning.

Come on over and tie up!!

I can't make it due to my previous engagement of committed dog sitting. She's older and just can't take 4-6 hours straight on a boat, after a 2+hour drive to get there ...

Sorry guys :( but not this year ..

Thanks for the invites though and have a GREAT time :D !

Dale. If you can get to Pilots Point North Yard in Westbrook. We can run in with the whaler and get you. Plus you can leave whenever you want.

Your call.

I will be bringing a grill, so whatever you guys want to eat just bring and I will be glad to cook it for you. Looking forward to it should be a good day!

Pic from two years ago, hoping to get a few more this year!!

Attachments

• parker raft 28.jpg
    parker raft 28.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 631
Great day it was!
I will post some pictures tomorrow when imget them on the computer

. .. . ..okay. . .so I didn't make it to the rendezvous .....which I much rather would have been at then where I was. . ...BUT the wife and I took a ride to Westbrook today. ...the day after the meet up. ...to get some grub. When we were leaving the bar I could see two Parkers docked across the street. Took a walk over and I see one of them flying a Classic Parker banner. Hmmmm.. . ..could it be?? Found our way down the dock to meet said Parker owner(s). . . ...Mike and Mike. ..

. ....great to meet both of you today. . .next time it will be on the water!

Thanks for stopping down Andy it was good to meet you. Stop back anytime and yes next time lets meet up on the water!

Back