The 9th Annual Annapolis Area, Chesapeake Rendezvous!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
The 9th annual ClassicParker Annapolis area Rendezvous date has been set!

Sunday September 7th 2014 is the day, from 1100 until ?... so, mark your calendars and pray for light winds and fair weather... again! 8)

The place: Inside of Ridout Creek, off of Whitehall Creek near Greenbury Point and the Chesapeake Bay.
That is the spot we chose the last couple of years and it has turned out to be our best location ever.
Protected from wind and waves and the entire creek is a 6kt zone so we shouldn't have any issues while rafted up.

http://www.lat-long.com/Latitude-Longit ... Creek.html

The occasion will be casual, so bring your grill, your cooler, your water toys, and your family... and enjoy a laid-back day floating on a quiet Chesapeake Bay tributary with our old and new ClassicParker friends! :D

Edited due to weather...

Yes, I'm a little late in posting this as the last couple of Rendezvous' have been lightly attended.
However, since I was asked... let's do this! :D

It is later this year than the last one I attended. Bumping up against my prep time to take my church youth group to Assateague Is. for a weekend camping trip.

Will have to bow out this year.

Bummer Dave, but I understand.

Caught a Blue at Hacketts today so I'm planning on trolling hoses for Blues and Drones on Sea Strykers for Spaniards soon.
You need to join us when you get back. :)

As soon as I get back from Assateaguue with the Youth Group, I'm off to Wrightsville Beach, NC for a week.

Towing "Tina's Diamond" down and back.

Tried to do the wheelbearings last Sat, but couldn't budge several lug nuts. So off to Tri-State she went for some work I should be doing. Harvey is great and I'll get her back ready for a long road trip.

We will all miss you Dave. It's been awhile...

Weather looks to be good for the rendezvous.
Cloudy, but no rain. Anyone else planning to join us?

I'm gonna make it one of these years. We have tickets to Sue Haven Yacht Clubs annual crab feast. Its a good one, we go every year

OK folks... the weather forecast has gone to hell, so I'm making a command decision.

The Annapolis area Rendezvous is postponed until Sunday, September 7th, 2014
Be there, or be square. :D

Well, weather today was sunny and warm, but the wind and waves on the Bay made for lousy conditions if you were traveling any distance.
We dropped the hook at 1100 in the protection of the creek and kicked back with sandwiches and cold beverages while we listened to folks ranting on the VHF while battling the Bay. :(

Oh well... we tried. :)

Attachments

• 01ClassicParker.jpg
    01ClassicParker.jpg
    749.1 KB · Views: 626
  • 02ClassicParker.jpg
    02ClassicParker.jpg
    908 KB · Views: 626
Back