Looking for Sumer dock slip in Long Island

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty D

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to dock my 2320 parker at a slip in Long Island. Near East Quogue. Maybe someone knows or has a house on a canal? I will only be using it on weekends for one day a week just to take the grandkids out. If anyone knows a place. Top dollar - will pay!!! Marty D My e-mail [email protected]. This will be for next year and many years to come.

I just saw this. I just bought my new boat from Hampton Marine Center in E. Quogue. Fred and Liz run it and
they are truly nice people. I would love to have been able to leave the my boat with them.

Marty,

Contact Jean Stubelek at Ponquogue Marina at 631 728-2264. She runs the main marina near Ponquogue bridge in Hampton Bays and also has a small marina behind her house further east on Smith Creek in Hampton Bays. This is my 2nd year there with my Parker 21, the rates are VERY good and the location is convenient to the EQ area... only a few minute run down the bay.

Thanks for all the info. I ended up keeping it in east quogue for $1200 a season. Sorry. $2200. I got two dry storage for my two kayaks also.

Back