SouthWest Florida Parker Owners Group Rendevouz

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOtherLine

Reaction score
Doesn't exist yet...but it could. Any SW FL Parker owners that might have an interest in getting together socially, maybe once a quarter, doing group trips, etc., please post your interest here.

Man, I can't believe we don't have any Parker owners in SW Florida who wouldn't enjoy getting together for a run and party. ...

Are we going to let those Northeastern Boys make us look bad?

There we go. Guilt or a Challange. Works on me every time. :D

Got a buddy in the St. Pete Open this weekend. Diving 225+ in search of the winning Grouper. Can't wait to see his haul on Sat.

I would love to see you guys do a get-together, even if it's only a few of you.
Start small... then grow from there. :)

Our season is relatively short. Yours is not. :wink:
We all envy you guys...

Will keep trying. Got a little response but, quite honestly, there are not a lot of Parkers around these parts. Even less pilothouses.

Last year we had one CC at the Annapolis Rendezvous.
This year we had more CC's than SC's! :)
Go figure...

Image-FA1BBF7648F311DC.jpg

Yeah.. not allot in SFLA.... Left Coast...Or Right Coast...

But maybe we can meet in the middle... say.. Okeechobee :)

I think the Right coast guys would pull about 4-5 boats Max.... But ya never know.

Love to see you guys pull it together. Then I can convince the admiral on a road trip!

Cheers...

Right on. I'll keep humpin. Lake O would be nice. I'd do the trip by boat. Never been through the locks. It would be fun.

Talked to Alan Shafer today (Owner of new Parker dealership). He said he would be happy to participate in a local Parker rendezvous. Provide food, Parker stuff etc.

jim

That's great! Good thinking. Now all we need is a few more people. I would suspect he would be more prone to sponsor if we had a gathering locally. I think I'll post in the new members section, find out who, on this board, is actually from SW florida.

I’m in the Bradenton / Sarasota area and would love to see a “gathering of the Parkers.” There is a handful in my area, not many, but at least one new one in the neighborhood. I could convince him to join in as well. He has the same 2300 SE, but a 2004. He just bought it a few months back from a local captain. It amazed me how little the hull has changed since 1990.
Finnautical

I would probably be interested, but i don't have a trailer, so if its in the Keys area I'd probably be in.

Well i see a few Parkers in the area but don't know any yet, If I start meeting and greeting, I'll spread the word as well as promote the forum.

We may want to run and ad in the Local "Citizen" and "Keynoter".

Any thoughts?

The THT'er from Keys is "SaltShaker".

Be carefull advertising a Parker rendezvous. It can draw...err...fringe elements. An event on the Cheaspeake brought out a boat with 2 stroke Merc on it. :shock:

Upside was there wasn't a live mosquitoe within a 20 mile radius. :lol:

Back