CT Parker Rendezvous ??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_Madison CT

Reaction score
Any CT Parker guys want to Rendezvous for an afternoon off Clinton/Westbrook CT this summer? Perhaps anchor up off the Duck Island breakwall, tie up and have a good time.

Anyone?

Great idea John. I take delivery of a 2520 in May. She has a slip in Old Saybrook. It looks like only five or six members out of 200+ specify CT as a home port. There's probably more, since many members don't specify a location. Could end up with a small group, but it'll be fun.

Rich: Great ! Good luck with the 2520. You'll love that boat. Where abouts in Saybrook are you keeping her? I'd be glad to show you a few things on my boat if that helps. Mine is kept in Clinton.

John

As of today, yes. :D

The boat is there right now, I should be able to pick it up on Sunday. I'll post pics when it's home. :D

Good idea, sounds like a good time. It's a haul from Bridgeport, so weather/sea conditions would be a factor. I'm interested in a get together and will be keeping up with developments. :) I know a couple of other guys from Bridgeport with 25 PH Parkers that I could pass the word on to.

We'll be up for it, providing the wife hasn't already booked us to be someplace else when the date is finally set up.
Seems to be already a whole lot of weddings and stuff being planned...

Right!! Lets set a date guys, I should be in within two weeks or so.

Anyone awake out there????? :D :D

hello ct - recent transplant from rye, ny. past owner of a 21SE, not the proud owner of an 1800. now residing full time in essex, and for the first time in my life, have a dock at my house - I watch the boat while I eat. happy to meet ct parker guys - is there a date? pb

oops - my typo on the "not" was supposed to be "now". what a difference a letter makes......

No date yet, lets set one.

have a dock at my house

Nice set up , I have the same situation with my 2530. Makes life a whole lot easier and you'll find you will use the boat alot more since it is right there. Also you don't feel you have to wash it and put her to bed right away, you can do it at anytime.

Lets get this rolling.

Any CT Parker guys want to Rendezvous for an afternoon off Clinton/Westbrook CT this summer? Perhaps anchor up off the Duck Island breakwall, tie up and have a good time.

Anyone interested???????

Summer will be gone before we know it.... :wink:

Back