SO is there going to be a Meet in N.Y. area summertime!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith FDNY

Reaction score
So just wondering if there is going to be a meet in the summer time in New York Area?Just asking if any!!!

Don't know but I've been trying to get one in CT going with no luck yet.
Maybe we can combine and do a LIS meeting somewhere.

Thoughts???

Dont worry we will get a meet together this year!!For us Northeast guys/ladies i dont want to get in trouble so i had to include them in on it just incase!!Even if we have to do 2 of them to get us all included we will figure it out!!! Already spoke with another member and were tring to figure something out for summer time!!!

Yea well it is around the corner and we will all be set to drop them in!!!We need a meet here on the water for us N.Y. parker owners!!!

I don't know exactly where you are Keith but what about the sand pit in the Oyster Bay area?

It may allow NY and CT guys to attend. And some Hardcore Jersey guys if the want to run the east river.

Just a thought.

Hey i am in Brooklyn waters of New York,but i am up for a trip its all about having fun,even if it to far for me i will ask a fellow parker buddy if i can just on ship with him!!!Food Cold Beer and the water i am in!!!!

Keith, was out with my boy on Friday and there were Parker's all over the place inside Jones Beach. We counted 10 in about 4 hours. I think the problem with a rendezvous is that as soon as we get on our boats we wanna fish and not hook up. But if you ever get inside Jones look up the FinsUp, a 2120 DVSC with a rod in every rocket launcher and all the holders on the rails.

Back