Excellent Annapolis Rendezvous!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.A. Veil

Reaction score
Capt Kevin outdid himself with the weather this year. It was a delightful day. We had about 12 Parkers and one Black Lab aluminum boat in the raft up. I was pleased to see at least 4 center consoles this year.

We had a lot of fun checking out gadgets and customizations on each others boats. I left about 3:30, and the party was still going strong.

Here are a few photos snapped as I pulled away.

Attachments

• Resize of 2008-08-09 003.JPG
    Resize of 2008-08-09 003.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 696
  • Resize of 2008-08-09 004.JPG
    Resize of 2008-08-09 004.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 696
  • Resize of 2008-08-09 005.JPG
    Resize of 2008-08-09 005.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 696
Allright!!! My boy Jim at BOE kept the tradition alive of crashing the Parker party with a black motor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like a GREAT time. I wish I had a boat to come. You couldnt have had a better weather day. I look forward to more photos of the event.

All Those parkers sure do look purdy out on the water!!!!

I still have to download and post my photos. I think that will be my project this evening. :wink:
Great group photos John!

I believe that our raft-up created quite a stir on the creek. :)
And yes Greg... the BOE Marine Black Lab / Pacific was the only non-Parker at the event this year.

B-Faithful":3dcqxln8 said:
Allright!!! My boy Jim at BOE kept the tradition alive of crashing the Parker party with a black motor :lol: :lol: :lol:

We did have one "Parker wannabee" at the rendezvous this year. Maybe Jim needs to put some beige gel coat on that aluminum hull to fit in better next time :roll: .

Although the Black Lab's motor was a darker color than the Yammies, it was not your beloved Mercury -- it was a Suzuki. What was not evident from my photos, is that we had another older Parker pilothouse boat fitted out with a white OMC motor. He needed to leave earlier, so did not get in my photos.

We also had a 22 Grady WA cruise on by and asked if he could join us...
We said "Yes!"... "We need an ugly duckling here in this group!" :lol:

ja v. liked your title...it was excellent. timbo and i had a great time, good group of guys. hats off to the guys from the north for making the trip. i did not not know until saturday that dale was from southern va. i could tell from the accent.

special thanks to the spouses who made the trip, and provided some home made treats.

Capt. John Deering":1wwugm59 said:
special thanks to the spouses who made the trip, and provided some home made treats.

Oh my goodness yes...! :shock:

I had a wonderful time at the Rendezvous! it was great meeting everyone and being able to put faces with names. The weather was great! My guests had a great opportunity to see some really nice Parker boats and hopefully it will convince him to own one. Once we left the raftup we took a cruise around Annapolis, then headed over to Kentmorr Marina. We tied up and had a wonderful crab feast. I plan to do it again next year.

Charlie,
Eden, Md.

Those deviled eggs and tomatoes were delicious. I think I ate more than my fair share! Carrots and spinach dip weren't bad neither. :wink: And J.A.Veil, tell your wife those chocolate chip cookies were mmm mmm good! :D
Charlie - Let's get together and go fishing!

Yea, I ate more than my share too.

Only downside of coming up the Bay to raft up with you guys, was that the outside of my hull now has that Baltimore Brown Trout scum look. :D :D :D

Either that or Joe the Boat Dog rubbed his butt up against the side of my boat when he was swimming by. :D :D :D

I spent a good bit of my Sunday leaning over the side with a sponge and a bottle of Simple Green.
That brown mung is nasty. :(

Thanks to the event planner, perfect weather, location selection and hospitality of fellow Parker participants.
Tiger, Lily Elizabeth and I had a great time. Stepping from boat to boat and observing the pride others have in their Parkers… well I am preaching to the choir. I learned much from the more experienced boaters and fishers and enjoyed the fare generously shared.

We are fortunate to have such dedicated custodians of the ClassicParker website on hand -Dale and Megabite (Kevin) are truly gentlemen and scholars!

I look forward to seeing them all again next year, if not sooner.

Back