3rd Annual Classicparker Raft-up, Photos #5

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
More random photos from the day...

DSCN0058.JPG

DSCN0060.JPG

DSCN0063.JPG

DSCN0064.JPG

DSCN6242.JPG

My crew for the day (minus MJ behind the lense).

DSCN6244.JPG

If you have more photos, feel free to post them up! :D

Thanks a lot for posting all the pics Kevin. It was great to meet Dale and getting to see Brad and Jim again for this year's raft up. Good too, to meet new Parker people. I didn't get on all the boats to get to know everyone like I should have. Time seems to get away from me. My resolution for next year is to visit more (and take more pictures). Here's a couple pics I had in my camera.

Attachments

• 102_0251.JPG
    102_0251.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 619
  • 102_0253.JPG
    102_0253.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 619
Capt John and Tim(bo) are two of the nicest guys you will ever want to meet.
I laughed so hard at their stories that I had tears flowing...
SO funny! :lol:

Megabyte":1oafx54y said:
Capt John and Tim(bo) are two of the nicest guys you will ever want to meet.
I laughed so hard at their stories that I had tears flowing...
SO funny! :lol:

I have it on good word that some were true stories ;) !

Looks like a great time. Sorry I missed it this year we were/are on vacation The kids were disapointed. Hopefully it will work out next year.

Anthony

Truly a wonderful time. Many thanks go out to Kevin and his crew for setting it all up and dropping the first hook.

I left my camera at home, else I'd up load some pics of that blowboat behind us getting closer and closer and ... :D :D :D

Yep, 14 boats on one hook...we were dragging a bit. I'm sure that blowboat captain was gettin' nervous watching that 14-boat raft move toward him. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dave

I was a bit bummed that the HydroBubble wasn't holding fast... but when you consider that my anchor is sized for a 35' boat, it did fairly well with 14 boats hanging on it in a 15 kt breeze. :)

Once Dave dropped his hook , the 2 anchors together held us solid on that mud bottom.
Speaking of mud... Brad discovered just how fragrant our mud can be. :shock: He couldn't get the smell off his hands. :lol:

Back