Philadelphia Area Get Together

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker

Staff member
Reaction score
With the weather the way it is and nothing to do, I figured I would try to get some of us together. If anyone is interested let me know. In the past, we have met at the Boathouse in Conshy. Jim, I am sure I can twist your arm!

Brad

Hi;

Keep me posted i am intrested. Would love to meet some fellow Parker
people.

Thanks!
"BEAN"

Good! Looks like we have a few interested persons. I am thinking about Thursday February 12. If that works let me know.

Brad

Parker;

That date should be o.k. with me keep me posted as to location & time.

" BEAN "

How does this Thursday, Feb. 12, 2009 work? I am thinking we meet at 8:00pm at the Boathouse in Conshy. The Boathouse is located on Fayette Street.

Brad

Parker":dkl2dl27 said:
How does this Thursday, Feb. 12, 2009 work? I am thinking we meet at 8:00pm at the Boathouse in Conshy. The Boathouse is located on Fayette Street.

Durn it! Great place, good food, fine adult beverages ... errr, how far is the commute??

Sorry, Brad, Jim, & company, I can't make this one :( .

If you guys do a rendezvous sometime this summer in the upper end of the Del Bay, or in the Del River, I just might tow the boat north and drop in on you. Have never been in the Del Bay or Del River, but have always wanted to.

I'd drag Kevin and Timbo and any other nefarious types from the Ches Bay area with me if possible.

Dave

aka

Porkchunker":11ugtvzi said:
I'd drag Kevin and Timbo and any other nefarious types from the Ches Bay area with me if possible.

That would be a most excellent road trip! :D
I'm in!

If there is some interest, I would be willing to try to put something together. Cape May??? Atlantic City??? Let me know.

Given good weather conditions, I could do Cape May in a day trip on my boat. :)

Hi Brad,

Thursday at 8 works for me. See you there. Cape May in the summer would be great.

wayne

Back