Photos from Annapolis Raftup

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.A. Veil

Reaction score
Once again Capt Kevin dialed up some great weather. There were 6 Parkers (one left before the photos), 1 float tube, and my boat (a Gheenoe Classic). The camaraderie and refreshments were outstanding. I appreciate being allowed to participate even though I am now a former Parker owner.

Thanks Kevin and Mary Jo for setting this event up.

Attachments

• 2009-08-01 012.JPG
    2009-08-01 012.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 2009-08-01 013.JPG
    2009-08-01 013.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 2009-08-01 014.JPG
    2009-08-01 014.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 2009-08-01 015.JPG
    2009-08-01 015.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 2009-08-01 016.JPG
    2009-08-01 016.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 2009-08-01 017.JPG
    2009-08-01 017.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,151
You know you are a red neck...when you use a blue tarp to make shade on a boat.

I'm a Montana boy, not a red neck, but that blue tarp sure worked well to make shade today. It will always be part of my kit.

Dave

aka

Thanks for posting the pics John and Kevin! Looks like a great time was had by all! Sorry I couldn't make it this year.

Tim... We all had good things to say about you.
Well... most of us did. :lol:

You were with us in spirit brother! :wink:

Boat Dog is photogenic.

Pic #568 looks like I'm yelling "up your nose with a rubber hose" to the guy pulling the tube around our raft-up. :D :D :D

The other thing I noticed is that Parker owners sure love their burgies. There were lots of them flying.

Dave

aka

Looks like a great time guys. You had good weather! Looks like smiles all around. I didnt spy as many Miller Lite cans as I had suspected. :D

Were the nettles in Whitehall?

Congrats on a nice day :!:

Porkchunker":zdz0jzvr said:
Many thanks to you and MJ for organizing this again. You do a great job and it is well appreciated.

Thanks Dave!
Organizing wasn't difficult. It is the members who come out and participate that really makes the day! Thank you to everyone who came out and relaxed with us!

We had a few less people than last year, but vacations, the weather on Friday, and other area events conflicted with some of the members we generally see. We certainly got lucky with the weather. I can hear thunder outside as I type this.

The actions of the bow-rider pulling the tube just goes to show that you do not need to prove that you have common sense when buying and operating a boat. :roll:

B-Faithful":3op92jhr said:
Looks like a great time guys. You had good weather! Looks like smiles all around. I didnt spy as many Miller Lite cans as I had suspected. :D

Were the nettles in Whitehall?

The Miller Lite cans gave way to 16oz aluminum bottles for this special event. :wink:

There were a few nettles but the sting swabs in the 1st-aid kit took care of everything (once I realized that I even had sting swabs). :)

Megabyte":3qcyz6ux said:
Tim... We all had good things to say about you.
Well... most of us did. :lol:

You were with us in spirit brother! :wink:

I'm sure you did! :D Like I say, I was thinking about you all while I was on the pier fishing with the kids. Spoke w/John tonite and he said Diane had a great time.

Hey All, I had a great time this sat. meeting everyone. Now i have some faces to put with the posts.

Here are a few pics, looks like you already have them here but ill put a few more up.

Back