SoCal Get Together May 1st. 2010

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenState

Reaction score
Update....

We have set the date for May 1st and we have almost 20 Parkers on the list. Its going to be awesome to see all those Parkers. Lets get the word out and make this the biggest Parker rendezvous ever!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone up for a 2010 SoCal get together? I missed the last one on Catalina and would love to meet some of you.

Let me know if you are interested and I will start a list.

Changed my username from Fuellevellow

Joe

Though I am clearly on the 'other' coast - this sounds like a GREAT idea :D ! Please let me know if I can help!

DaleH":2coq9up8 said:
Though I am clearly on the 'other' coast - this sounds like a GREAT idea :D !

I agree Dale!
(tagged to receive updates)

I would really like to try to make this years event if possiable.
I heard the last one was a real kick.
MJ

The list looks like this as of today..

GoldenState
Topshot25
WhalinDave
Brian S

I need a couple of dates...Please post up a date or two that will work for you guys.

Joe

My vote is May 22nd...the WSB tournament is on the 21st and I'm planning on a 4 night stay out there.

Brian S":1h8degno said:
My vote is May 22nd...the WSB tournament is on the 21st and I'm planning on a 4 night stay out there.

I can make those dates anyone else?

Joe

Lets get the word out...

I am going to Fred Hall this AM. I will talk to a couple of Parker owners. I know Seasons Sportfishing is intertested. I met him on Friday and what a great guy!

Joe

Our recent 2520 DVSC rescue is still in rehab and subject to a proper renaming cermony. Should be (better be) wet by late May. Put us down as TBD San Diego

Your on the list Jtwo.

The list is now about 12 boats.

Also we may have a Sponser, some free stuff and a new Parker 34' :lol:

Details and a date are comming SOON!

Parker 2320,
I would like to make this years event.
I will look for more posts with info.

What date are they set on doing this year I see a few dates in may that were posted are those correct or is it still up in the air. Let me know I would love to attend with enough advance notice.

Attachments

• 108856109108IMG_1678-med (599x423).jpg
    108856109108IMG_1678-med (599x423).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,588
Here is the list as of this morning.

GoldenState
Topshot25
WhalinDave
Brian S
Seasons
San Diego
Intimadator
Jtwo
E3 fishing
Doug Dorsey
Big Tuna
Bigeye2k
Micheal J
Tailwalker

The date will be set be this weekend and I have five more Parkers that I am waiting for info on.

It will be on Catalina Island and I am waiting on a possible sponser and a date. I will should know by Monday.

Back