Ocean County Area NJ....

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
count me in. Boat is located in Waretown.

When and where? My boat's in Chadwick. I'm based up north, but have a place in Lavallette.

I am interested, boat is in North Jersey but I'd make the trip to Ocean county area.

Brian

I'm on the north end of the barnegat (just below the manasquan canal) in Pt Pleasant. I would be IN for any of this...

Well, I'm still waiting on my marina for service on the boat before I can splash her. I'm dying up here and jealous of you guys who have been fishing. Are we doing a landlubber meeting or a raft-up? Let's firm this thing up.

Still interested...... Boat is in Waretown.......Let's get this going!!!

Old Salt":t47sg3px said:
I'm in. I will be coming out from the Manasqaun River Club.

i almost went in to MRC this year.... i found a great price below the canal on this amazing place though...i think i've seen your boat out...is it a 2520 with an ox66?

i have two places in mind for a parker raft up...one is near Cedar Creek, Bayville, Berkley State Park, which is pretty much the center of the bay, the only drawback is there is limited dockage should someone need to use a 'flush toilet' ... there IS however a state park there with toilets (but no dockage, you'd have to beach the boat or swim in from the anchorage), and Trixies has a fuel dock with reasonable fuel prices, bait, ice, drinks, etc, and flush toilets. The cove there is deep and pretty secluded from the southwest afternoon winds...

the other place is at the northern end of the bay - i was thinking near the Mantoloking bridge, which is only a hop skip and a jump for me and a few other people, but there is a ton of dock and dine restaurants within a couple miles and LOTS of marinas with fuel docks, etc.

My schedule is pretty flexible... If its a saturday or a sunday we want that's fine too. I'd say you guys could dock at my marina for the night if you wanted but there arent any transient slips that i'm aware of.

Has a date and location been picked? coming out of keyport and would take a ride down south

Obviously, this thread has had limited interest. An overnight event can't get a following, so why don't we think about a one day raft-up somewhere on the bay. It would be nice to be able to put some faces with the names on postings, that we read.

Back