Annual Philadelphia Meet and Great

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker

Staff member
Reaction score
It is that time of the year again, so I figured I would see if there is any interest in our annual Meet and Great. In the past we have gathered at the Boathouse in Conshohocken, Pa. I am open to all ideas.

Brad

Hello Brad & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sounds fine with me but we want to note that if boathouse full we will be next door.

Bean

What is your intended date. I was unable to attend last year, but will be there this time if I can. Even willing to pick up the tab for a round of drinks as penance for my absence! Ron

I'll throw some dates out here, let's here some comments....

Wed Jan 26
Thurs Jan 27
Wed Feb 2
Thurs Feb 3
Wed Feb 9
Thurs Feb 10

If anyone can't make one of these, let me know, then I'll knock that date off.
No word from Jim Gerard yet ? ?

1/27 ok with me. Incidently, 2/3 is during the AC boat show.

Tim, 01/27 and 02/03 are good for me. Let me know the official date and time when confirmed. Thanks!

Brad/Tim, Thursday, 27 January 2011 works for me and I added the date to my calendar. What time?

Looking forward to the get together since I could not make it last year. Thanks for putting this together.

Brad & Tim,

This date O.K. with me. Please note to all if we are not in boathouse we are next door.

" BEAN "

So far............

Bean
Phil
Ron
Tim
Ken
Chip
Brad
(email sent to Jim G.)

Thursday, 1/27 6:30-7ish? Some guys are coming from a decent distance so this can be flexible. Haven't seen Brad post back yet to make sure this date works for him. Also waiting to hear from Jim G. Will keep you guys posted. Anyone else feel like dropping a cold one or two and talking Parker boats? 8) Will either be at the Boathouse in Conshohocken or next door if the Boathouse is packed like last year.
Here is my cell # (267) 879-9432

I am in! I will give Wayne a call to make sure he can make it. Tim, thank you for getting the date set.

Brad

Back