• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Croixboy":cifk6fi7 said:
... I e-mailed reggie last week regarding a few things I was looking for, but have not heard back. Is he still selling these items?
He's retired and travels a lot, so is away from the computer. I know nothing about that Courte Treasures, company or the email address.

DaleH":1vbyzq82 said:
Croixboy":1vbyzq82 said:
... I e-mailed reggie last week regarding a few things I was looking for, but have not heard back. Is he still selling these items?
He's retired and travels a lot, so is away from the computer. I know nothing about that Courte Treasures, company or the email address.

www.reggiematthewspromotions.com
Reggie Matthews Promotional Products
624 Holly Springs Road #318
Holly Springs, NC 27540
office: 919-355-2143
email: [email protected]

I placed an order last week. Got an e-mail that some of my order is discontinued or out of stock........Bummer.

UPDATE: Got my order today. got decal and visor only,rest out of stock. live 2 states away, ship and handling was pricey..ouch

DaleH":yuz89463 said:
NEW! Parker Marine promotional items

Through an exclusive arrangement with the supplier to Parker Marine, we have arranged for Classic Parker members to purchase Parker branded promotional items at phenomenal prices. See the pictures below and reference the catalog as attached. Take a look at the pictures and download the catalog.

How To Order:
Send an email (please put "Parker items from Classic Parker" or such in the subject line) to Reggie at this address: reggiem at bellsouth dot net , but REMOVE all of the spaces and replace 'at' with '@' and replace 'dot' with '.' , just like a typical email address. I wrote it in 'longhand' to defeat spam robots.

DH edit 23Oct10: I just got permission for people to email and order from him directly, cheers!

Send your order containing the description and quantity of the items you desire, along with your shipping address. Reggie will then send the items to you along with an invoice that you can please promptly pay, to include nominal postage. I have told Reggie that I will personally reimburse him for any items ordered and not paid for … but note, whomever does such will NOT be a member here at CP ... and they will be hunted down ;) , haha!

Please be mindful that Reggie provides these items as a personal favor to Mr. Linwood Parker and this opportunity has been bestowed upon us, so let’s please not abuse the privilege.

Promotional Items Freebies:
I just received a large order and the quality is outstanding! All of these items will be going to this year’s annual Annapolis/Chesapeake Bay CP boat rendezvous, hosted by Capt ‘Megabyte’, to be given away as FREEBIES, or mementos, to those who attend. If you’re near that area … this is one annual boating regatta that should not be missed!

* Prices shown reflect catalog date of 12 July 2010 – prices subject to change.

Hello there,
What Are Item Available At Now?
Thanks

Back