• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Center Console CP Logo Can "Koozies" now available

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
For you CENTER CONSOLE owners who may have felt left out ...

Classic Parker koozies using TomS's famous CC logo taken from his own hull are up for sale.

2 for $5 - simple. Want 4? It's $10. Want/need enough for a 6-pack? $15. Very easy ... and all shipping and handling charges are included. Larger orders will get a discount. Only (90) or so are available to the esteemed CP membership right now.

Please remember ... all t-shirt, clothing, and now Koozie sales pay to keep this site up and running, with picture uploading, as a FREE website for esteemed Parker and pilothpuse boat enthusiasts. So far, $100 in commissions of the CP gear has been received. Thank you! I take the commission check and send 100% of it straight to our Web server host, Angie ... as that is the deal I (we) have with her. So ... please do your part ... the boating season is rapidly coming, so make sure you get your Classic Parker Koozies this year!

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
Send me a PM with your name, mailing address, and the number of Koozies you want. I'll send them right out to you within a few days. I will reply to your PM with a mailing address so that you can simply send a check back to me. I only have < 2 dozen of the Sport Cabin (SC) model solid foam type koozies left, so PLEASE tell me which design you want.

Thank you!

Also available in the Sport Cabin (SC) logo in the longer water/beer bottle size!

cp_koozies_small_370.jpg

Attachments

• CC Koozie.jpg
    CC Koozie.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 862
I would like 2 of the tall ones for bottles. Thanks, John E-mail me and I will send you a check. Thanks again

Back