• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sugestion for new classic parker gear

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porcupine

Reaction score
Replacement seat cushons, combing pads, seat covers and some sun blocking covers like the ones you put in your car but made for the boats.

I think a nice champion style windbreaker that is insulated and water proof that has either classic parker emblem or the the logo of the boat and classic parker as as it is on the logo now!!! I think it would sell!!

I visited my local silk screen shop. Working from a photo of my boat, they created a custom logo of the boat with the boat name in the same font as used on the boat. The cost was $35. Then, you can order anything from a catalog that is over 1" thick, including Champion jackets, T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. The cost of each item is very reasonable and there is no extra charge for adding the logo. Something to consider.

I'll see if FishPimp (Chris) can work something up on the jacket idea. I've tried other vendors for fancier items, but most have a MIN order of 12 to 25 pieces. And with different sizes ... that doesn't work for me.

At best I'd break even on the cost, maybe sell a few to help offset the annual (now $250) site server fees. But mostly is means $$ out of my pocket and cartons of old CP stock on hand that doesn't sell. I never started this site (unlike others) to make money ... but I sure don't want to lose any either. Please understand ...

I totally understand and see where your coming from it was just an idea thats all,i still love all my other Parker items i recieved from this site as well as from others!!!

Have you guys seen this post by Dale?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9198

I have the hitch cover, sunglass leash, fish towel, koozies, key float, and the ball cap.
It is all great quality.
Plan to get a jacket or the 1/2 zip once the weather cools off.

DaleH":7h5hy6cu said:
At best I'd break even on the cost, maybe sell a few to help offset the annual (now $250) site server fees. But mostly is means $$ out of my pocket and cartons of old CP stock on hand that doesn't sell. I never started this site (unlike others) to make money ... but I sure don't want to lose any either. Please understand ...

I get a lot of value out of this site. I would be willing to donate some money to help you offset cost of server fees. Heck, if 25 members just donated $10, that would help wouldn't it?

Give me a paypal address and I'll send in $.

In the meantime, I'll go see what you have in cardboard boxes that might fit me.

DaleH":3kezroix said:
I'll see if FishPimp (Chris) can work something up on the jacket idea. I've tried other vendors for fancier items, but most have a MIN order of 12 to 25 pieces. And with different sizes ... that doesn't work for me.

I can totally work some magic. Both with screenprinting and with embroidery as this is what I do for a living when I am not fishing,tricking my boat out or surfing the internet looking at boats,fishing gear or girls.
Tom has sent me the logos both CC and Cabin. Let me see what I can work up with Dale
My minimum order for the Classic Parker Family is 1. (Once I have the logos set up for embroidery) With screen printing I would prefer to do gang runs to offset the labor involved with set up.

Do you have decals available similar to the size of the magnets?
Sea Owl
Marshfield, MA
2510 twin 200's

Back