• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CP Can "Koozies" or Coolers now available!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
You too could look like this :) !

Image-CBA006A82B2A11DB.jpg

Actually ... I hope you got better genes ;) ... but anyway. Classic Parker koozies or coolies or whatever you call them where you hail from are for sale.

2 for $5 - all shipping charges included. Want 4? It's $10, want a 6-pack? $15, very easy ... and all shipping is included. Larger orders will get a discount. Once the esteemed CP membership has bought most of them, some will be available (only to prior Koozie purchases) at a discounted price for "give aways" to promote this site. I put a little note with them and toss them on board "new" Parker boats that I see.

Please remember ... all t-shirt, clothing, and now Koozie sales pay to keep this site up and running, with picture uploading, as a FREE website for esteemed Parker and pilothpuse boat enthusiasts. So far, $100 in commissions of the CP gear has been received. Thank you! I take the commission check and send 100% of it straight to our Web server host, Angie ... as that is the deal I (we) have with her. So ... please do your part ... I know summer is over, but you'll need CP Koozies for next year!

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
PM me with your name, mailing address, and the number of Koozies you want and I'll send them right out within a day or two. I will reply to your PM with a mailing address you can send back a check to me.

Thank you!

Attachments

• CP-Koozies1.jpg
    CP-Koozies1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,155
Only ~50 left ... when they're gone ... they're gone ...

Classic Parker koozies are still for sale. Two for $5 - all shipping charges included. Want 4? It's $10, want a 6-pack? $15, very easy ... and all shipping is included.

Please remember ... all t-shirt, clothing, and now Koozie sales pay to keep this site up and running, with picture uploading, as a FREE website for esteemed Parker boat enthusiasts.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
PM me with your name, mailing address, and the number of Koozies you want and I'll send them right out within a day or two. I will reply to your PM with a mailing address you can send back a check to me.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Koozies.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 1,107
Dale,

The 10 koozies you sent me last spring are almost gone...I'm down to my last two. I feel the urge for another koozie bombing run to invite more Parker owners here. :D :D :D

BTW, you should try to get the dealers to order koozies and give them to each new owner.

Dave

aka

Back