• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Classic Parker Decals

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Had a request for 'where' to find CP decals, so here's a repost:

Classic Parker UV-proof exterior decals. Would these look too cool on your car, truck, SUV, and tackle box or what … ??

Pricing:
Small are $1 each and LARGE are $2 each, and please add $1 for whatever quantity ordered. These were made by a local professional local print house that specializes in exterior graphics, so these will hold up to the elements as well as your Parker boat will. OK … maybe not that well, but you get the idea …

Small = 2.5" H by 3" W and Large = 3.25" H by 4" W

How to Order:
Just send me a PM and tell me HOW MANY you want. I'll send you the item right out and you send me back a check. CP Koozies: Also see my 'other' Xmas ad as I have Center Console CC logo koozies and Sport Cabin SC logo koozies for sale too, (2) for $5. And finally, I have some new burgees for sale too (see the other post) for more Classic Parker items, plus a few limited edition hats.

Please know your support in buying CP stuff keeps this site up and running and best of all ... it keeps this site FREE!

file.php

Back