Get your Classic Parker Burgees & Decals for XMAS!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Tell your wife, your girlfriend (or both if you want two ... ;) ) or your loved ones that ...

YOU want an official ClassicParker burgee and/or decals for Xmas!

Burgees are $25 each shipped. PM me here or send an email to 'hubbard3855 at gmail dot com' (you know the drill, no spaces). We only have (5) Sport Cabin and (9) Center Console designs left and when they're gone, they're gone ... as these cost well over $1000 $$$ up-front to buy and I can't sit on that amount of ca$h put aside waiting for sales again for that long.

Decals are $2 each for the large size and $1 each for the small ones. These are professional grade decals with the UV-clear mylar overlay. The burgees were made professionally too (and are double-sided) being a 2-ply 8-mil construction with a double-stitched edging and heavy duty extra hem at the pole edge, with 2 heavy brass grommets.

To get them in time for XMAS delivery, send your orders in now~!

Ordering:
I do accept PayPal payments to the email address above, but please send the funds as a gift so that you pay the service fee. Thank you! If you don' do Paypal, PM or email me and send me (1) the style and quantity you want, and (2) your mailing address. I'll send them out and enclose an invoice that you can mail back with a check.

file.php

file.php

file.php

Angus":2bb9csil said:
Hey Dale, can I still order any of this stuff? Txs!
Sure can Capt! PM what you want and the style, SC or CC, and I'll send it out and you can send back a check, or PayPal sent as a gift.

Dale, do you have any of the small SC decals available? I would like 1 if you do.

My address is:
Jonathan Smith
408 Spring Meadow Ct
Lewisville, NC 27023

I can Pay Pal for it and shipping.

Thanks!

Brent":fjs71t2s said:
I would like to order both for sport cabin
2 each of the decals
2 burgees
All sold out on sport cabin burgers, sorry. Only decals left in SC logo. Please PM me what you'd like, with of each and your name & mailing address. Thanks!

tomysel":ksdy56wb said:
I would like 2 burgee and 2 sc decals too.

All sold out on sport cabin burgers, sorry. Only decals left. Please PM me what you'd like, with of each and your name & mailing address. Thanks!

I do have CC logo burgees left ....

Hello all, I was told a member on here makes custom decals that still have the factory parker font look. Does anyone know who makes these? I'm looking to replace the parker name on the side of my 2013 2320 with the boats name. Please let me know how I can get in contact with the gentlemen that makes these. Thank you! My name is Manny and you can reach me through email [email protected]

Hello Dale, others. I do not log on as much, as I just drive around in circles on a lake.

Took off the old burgee today. Was not shot but was getting there. I put a yacht club one in its place. Here is the old one.

Dana

Attachments

• 20180704_213317c.jpg
    20180704_213317c.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,783
Back