Can someone help me part number

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty D

Reaction score
I have a 2005 2320 parker. Holds 140 galls of gas. I'm in delaware but the boat is in long island. I want to buy a new sending unit. I don't know which one to buy. I need to know how deep the tank is. Any info would be great. I do not want to put a swing arm float. They make a few brands. On a 2005 2320 does anyone know if there is a drain hole at bottom where the gas tank is ? Thanks. When cleaning out my garage I found the oring capt seat. If anyone wants it. Free!!!!

This is a pix of the original and a replacement. But I was not happy with the replacement. So they had to be changed again.

100_3984.jpg

This is what is in there.

100_4886_zps90fc0cf4.jpg

The only way I know to truly tell which one to buy, is pull the sender and measure the tank depth. I wouldn't begin to take someone elses word for the depth of YOUR tank.
There are just to many variables thru the years. The sender is 1in shorter than the tank depth. Read the package label carefully.

That is the one west marine has. It's $40. On line there is one for $80. I forgot the name. Why are you not happy with the replacment? It did not work?

Back