Trailer For 2004 25SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveltt

Reaction score
I have a line on a good deal on a Boatmaster trailer. The bones of the trailer look great, but I will need to replace most of the hardware, etc.

Of course, this popped up just after I had my boat hauled and blocked for the winter.

Does anyone know the specs for configuring a trailer for a 25? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Boat has a full bracket with a Yamaha 225 on the back.

Dave McKenzie
Annapolis, MD

Well the serial / model number would halp a lot and contact the manufacture.

Problem is....Most of the badges the trailer companies use fade.....Fade BAD!.... Badge is there, but non-legible. :(

As to setting up a trailer.... There are people that live with a trailer that is a PITA their whole life. Because they don't know any better.

Knowing what to look for is the key....and no I can't tell you how to do it without seeing it. There are Many....Many factors.

But when it's right... It's a dream to use. Knowing proper depth to retrive and launch from makes a difference too.... and that can change with the ramp used.

Back