Suzuki DF250

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty D

Reaction score
Does anyone know what side the poppet valve is on Suzuki 250 hp ? Also there are 7 zinc on the motor block. The book says to check and clean, should I check them with only 110 hours?

No.... I replaced the outside ones after 3 yrs.... Checked 2 of the inside ones. Leaving for 400hr service.

Boat would sit in water for a day or 2 at the marina. Now it's trailered.

warthog5":161mnfno said:
No.... I replaced the outside ones after 3 yrs.... Checked 2 of the inside ones. Leaving for 400hr service.

Boat would sit in water for a day or 2 at the marina. Now it's trailered.
What is the best way to get the ones in the motor out? I just unbolted one but it's not moving. Thanks

Seems like when the bolt was out, that piece turned with a O ring to seal it? It's been a while since I did it.

warthog5":3h7f1klt said:
Seems like when the bolt was out, that piece turned with a O ring to seal it? It's been a while since I did it.
The 3 near the yellow oil stick. Are they zinc? The Suzuki book does not say anything but chech them and clean. They don't say where -how many.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 126
I took 6 out from head. They are shot!!! I will order new ones. I flush every time I use the boat and with only 110 hours.

Back