Fisher Cover, Finally.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350bake

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanted to share a pic of most recent purchase (Fisher cover) and a sample of my typical tarp over the years. Picked it up last Wednesday and applied it this past Saturday. I have been eyeing these Fisher covers for as long as I have had my Parker (7-8 years). Good problems to have, but each year I try a new PVC type frame and use a new or fairly new tarp and drape it over attempting to fend off the winter weather elements in the north east along the windy Jersey Shore. With this cover, I was able to apply on my own and remarkably took little time (1 beer time, one cigar to admire after) - fit like a glove. With good advice from Tim C here, I also got the zipper door for easy in/out that I can begin spring prep-work a little earlier. Naturally would rather spend $ on something closer to help catching fish, there is only so much in the boat budget and for me money well spent. In the past, it was always a surprise to see what kind of shape the tarp would be in when driving to my boat every couple of weeks to check - I live over an hour away from where I keep her at the shore.
The Fisher people were great to work with as they took a few measurements and with their knowledge of past Parker covers, came up with a great fit. The darker pic is last year’s pool tarp. This was probably the best it looked before the weather/wind got to it. The other is from this past weekend - (could not get the pics straight sorry). Thanks

Attachments

• Cover_2_tarp.JPG
    Cover_2_tarp.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 257
  • Fisher2_.JPG
    Fisher2_.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 257
Back