Which hole?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwp48

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
I was looking at some photos the other day, thinking about the work list I gave the marina in Maine. One item is to raise the motor. My photo shows that the Yammi 250 4-stroke is mounted all the way down.
My question is this: for those of you who have a 2520 and 250 Yammi on a Armstrong bracket, what mounting hole is optimum? My sense is that it should but up at least two but should I consider going all the way? Also, I'm thinking Permatrim. Does that affect the mounting height?

What say the group?

Best advice I can give is that if you are going to experiment, change only one variable at a time so you know exactly which change did what........then tweak from there.

Randy, I think Megabyte has his one hole from all the way up. If you are going to take a stab at it I think I would not go higher than that on the first try/season. I'm a big fan of the Permatrim so if you are going to add one of those too, then I would not go higher than one from all up if doing both at the same time.

Back