Bunk placement for a 21 se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seawood_Parker

Reaction score
I am the second owner of a 2007 Parker 21se. When I made the initial purchase, I purchased the boat only.. no trailer. This past fall, I decided to purchase a bunk trailer (Load Rite - 5 star duel axle - same as Parker displays in photos for 21 se on their web page) so I would no longer be under the schedule of my local marina and I would also have the ability to trailer to other areas.

I have tried to contact Parker directly for assistance on the location of the bunks, but have not received a response. Is there anyone on this forum that has a 21 se on a bunk trailer that can provide me with bunk spacing information as well as photos of the transom/hull to put me close to the placement. I realize the placement could possible vary by the year of the boat, but I think I should be ok if I have bunks under stringers..

any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Tight Lines.

Scott

My bunks are spaced at 5' on center. I will snap a few pics in the next day or so and post them for you.

Did you ever get any photos and dims? If so can you post them or PM them to me. I have to set my trailer bunks up and this will be of great help.

sam

Back