2510 trim tab size?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic

Reaction score
I'm replacing my trim tabs, i need bigger ones. What is the biggest tabs i can put on? I have a full transom with twin 250f's. I want to stick with lencos. Thanks.

I added a PermaTrimto my F250 this spring. I almost never use my trim tabs now. That darn thing will really push the bow down in the chop. We had six aboard two Sunday's ago and busted home through the Penobscot Bay sea breeze chop. Set the fore and aft trim with the PermaTrim and balanced the side heel out with a touch of tabs.
Just saying...something to consider.

I almost mentioned the Permatrim option but I'm like a broken record about so I'm glad you did Randy. GrouperJim added Permatrims to his brand new 28CC with twin 300's and he said they were working great.

To answer your question more specifically, I think 12" x 18" are as big as you can go. 18" wide being the issue as to not interfere with you water flow around the engines. When you mount the wider tabs you are going to need to also move the mounting position of your actuators.

Back