2017 2520 XLSC w/300 HP

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilR

Reaction score
Bought my new 2025 XLSC this fall and accumulated only 12 hours before hauling for the winter. Don't want to wring it out until next spring when the break in is completed. The Yamaha F300 is all the way down in the water...the prop is a 15 1/2 X 17-T Saltwater Series II. I see lots of info ie: height of motor, prop specs, performance data, etc. on other sizes and models, but not much on my boat/ motor combo. I keep the boat in Lake George, NY 6 months of the year....fresh water use only...no bottom paint. Don't know about ideal motor height, prop specs, etc and would appreciate input from others with this same combo.

I can only speak for my 2320 with an F250.

When I got the boat motor was mounted all the way down and had same prop as you but a 19p, I run a heavy boat and it always felt like a dog especially planing off.

Since then I have raised the motor 2 holes, added a SE Sport 300 hydrofoil, and most recently changed to a 4 blade OSI Turbo and went down to a 17p.

Boat is a totally different animal with the OSI prop, much more torque, planes off quicker and easier, mpg went up .3 - .5 at cruise speeds but lost about 2mph on the top end.

Back