Snakes in NC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkA

Reaction score
Went in search of breaking fat alberts and kings. No love on the alberts but we did manage some snake kings and a Spanish. Not the day I had hoped for but anytime you can get on the water it's a good day, and with fish in the box, even better!! Looking forward to more action as the weather continues to cool down.

Attachments

• IMG_1734 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1734 (Small).JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_1729 (Small) (Small).JPG
    IMG_1729 (Small) (Small).JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 257
Nice fish Mark. I've read many times that the fishing tends to be good before a big storm. If it's not to rough the nex 24hrs maybe you can have another go at it?

I wish. Don't have to be back to work until Friday but small craft warnings through Monday. Blew 25 30 all day. Plus Boat House is on storm plan and stopped launching today. I've been battening down the hatches all day although it now looks like we dodged a bullet with Matthew. Better safe than sorry and calling for rain tomorrow. I hate to put stuff up wet. I'll be back after them next weekend for sure. Holler if you're around.

Will do Mark. its been an off year for me getting out to fish much. Was supposed to be there 2 weeks ago but my boat was in the shop and not ready. Reschedule for this weekend and now the weather. I'll be down tomorrow afternoon/night to pick up my boat from over by Harkers so I can put it in the boat barn on 101. I'm going to put in in tomorrow night though and test the new steering system and stay at the Beaufort docks for the night then pull out Fr morning to head back to Winston. Will try to get back next week weather permitting. I still would like to hook up with you for a trip to the stream one day? Stay safe, hope its no more than a glancing blow.

Latest posts

Back