Fall stripers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!! Glad to see I'm not only one posting sideways pictures.

I was trolling, bouncing the bottom . I posted on my cell phone and it went sideways can't figure that one out.

Fall is such a great time to be out there, most boats are put away except for the fisherman and water is some of the flattest of the year. Getting quality fish is just the bonus to a great day

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 179
Beautiful fish. Agree with you on the fall season for sure. Nice Pics. That said, I wraped up my season yesterday and a tad early due to my schedule the next month. Hopefully you will get a few more trips in. Here is one from Beaufort Docks Saturday night.

Attachments

• IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1350.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 172
Shawnee, that is one of the reasons I purchased a Parker with an outboard. I have my 2520 on a lift at my house and with the self draining outboard she's good to go 365, I install my heater buddy and as long as there is no ice on the bay i'm good. I fish until the striper season ends Dec 15th, and its getting to be a tradition where the wife and I take the boat out for dinner on New years day. Nothing like a pilot house!!!

100% agree Hot, I love the pilot house and it's functionality. Headed out Sun morning with a decent chil in the air but after unplugging shore power with the cabin already warm and the sun up we were toasty warm for the ride out. Cooler in the summer and warmer in the off seasons. Can't beat it.

Back