Old drum

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkA

Reaction score
Didn't want to deal with the hordes and take out the boat, so headed to a favorite spot away from the crowds. We were only folks at this spot. Turned out to be a good call!! Hope this still counts....

I don't know what it is about my pics, but they never orient correctly

Attachments

• IMG_2028 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2028 (Small).JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 247
That's a nice one Mark. I'll be down Th for the weekend with a couple of friends to actually do some fishing. If we get lucky on the weather I'm going to try and make a Stream run Fr or Sat weather permitting. If not I'll be out at the cape. I'll let you know if we make a run out for some Mahi.

shawnee83":2m43qxrx said:
That's a nice one Mark. I'll be down Th for the weekend with a couple of friends to actually do some fishing. If we get lucky on the weather I'm going to try and make a Stream run Fr or Sat weather permitting. If not I'll be out at the cape. I'll let you know if we make a run out for some Mahi.

Yea, I've been dying to get out. I hear the mahi bite is hot if you can get out there. The weather has not been cooperating, and the weatherman couldn't tell you if it was going to either. I'm thinking of trying to get out to the 100' line and look for some grouper this weekend wind permitting.

Like you said, the weather prediction is all over the place. Right now it looks like Fr will be the best chance....but I'll believe that Friday morning. I'm off Th & Fr so I have a shot at it anyway. If it turns out to be Sat and doable, maybe we can finally run out together? I was going to go out past #14 to wherever the weed line was running and try for Mahi. Be in touch.

Back