Year End Video

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of those larger yf were 60 + class fish. What is nice is that I have learned how to jar them for tuna sandwhichs all year.

Lucky John":2dc5af6k said:
Most of those larger yf were 60 + class fish. What is nice is that I have learned how to jar them for tuna sandwhichs all year.

That's a great idea, my nephew keeps his boat at OC Maryland and supplies me with yellow fin. I love turning it into tuna salad, and putting a big scoop in the middle of a nice garden salad for dinner

Pretty easy to do. I get mason jars, stuff with tuna loin or scraps,salt,pepper and a spoon of olive oil. Place in a pot with water and let it boil. The tuna will turn white and the lid will make a seal. My wife is addicted and will not buy canned tuna from the store anymore.

Lucky John":28pj171e said:
Pretty easy to do. I get mason jars, stuff with tuna loin or scraps,salt,pepper and a spoon of olive oil. Place in a pot with water and let it boil. The tuna will turn white and the lid will make a seal. My wife is addicted and will not buy canned tuna from the store anymore.

I can understand why, great idea thanks for the tip

Last year my buddy actually threw a custom stick with a new 30 2 speed overboard. He had it on video and said I will show you this if you promise not to kill me. He was really embarassed and replaced it but cost him around 8-9 hundred.

Awesome video !! I’ve gotta start taking video. Nothing beats the Mayhem of — bzzzzzz...Fish On !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back