What size screen is on your 2007 Parker 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vipertom1970

Reaction score
I will be getting Simrad NSS for my 2007 2320 Parker and wondering where do you put your screen, screen size and if you could show me a picture of your helm.

Thanks

This is where I mounted mine. I think it's a 5" screen HDS5? With the old style dash the choices are limited. I think about a 10" screen or so is about as big as you may want to go? See what others say. When I bought the boat, mine was on the left side but I moved it to the right. I think the window pilar blocks some of the light on it and it's also easier to use with your right hand while driving the boat.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 146
12 inch raymarine on a big ram mount bolted to the side of the dash. sits right between the two windows. easy to see from the rear deck.

Too bad you don't have a way to flush mount.
Not the same dash, but my 2520 has a Lowrance HDS10. It was bracket mounted when we bought the boat. I hated it. It took up too much of my field of vision. Fortunately, I was able to flush mount it and get it out of the way. Another plus for dash mounting is if you need reading glasses or bifocals, the flush mount is much easier to read.

QwikSticks":3e2g6u1p said:
12 inch raymarine on a big ram mount bolted to the side of the dash. sits right between the two windows. easy to see from the rear deck.

Would you mind posting some pics of the mounting and the RAM bracket that was used please?

Thanks

Back