Airmar B275LH-W Transducer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windknotnc

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a B275LH-W? I am updating electronics to Simrad NSS12 Evo3 w/4G radar and going to upgrade the transducer to either the B175HW or B275LH-W. Any installation challenges with either?

I guess you know the B275LH-W. is a LOT more involved and the fairing block is over 21 3/4in long.....Right?

http://www.airmar.com/productdescription.html?id=172

b275w_dim_text.jpg

That is a BIG appendage hanging down. There are other ways to install it, but I don't know your skill level?

How deep do you fish?

I realize its a much bigger fairing block. I can get the 275 for just a little more than the 175 and it has the ability to go from 16 degree to 25 degree. We do right much bottom fishing but most of it is in the 100-200' depth. We troll some but usually have done our homework and are fishing breaks and areas we identified from SeaView data. I have the skill and tools to handle the install.

Who's going to install it?

Do yourself a favor.....Go with the B175...

Also order it in Mix & Match thru BOE....... The advantage is.... Down the road the electronics can be changed and all it will need is a cord change not a X-ducer change.

If you trailer the boat then NO. I got a brand new B275LH-W, I already cut the fairing block for 0* tilt but you can buy a new block for $60. Let me know if you like to buy it because I don't think it will be good for my 2320 because I will trailer my boat.

Back