Classic Parker Burgees, Koozies, and Decals

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jutah09

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get one of the Classic Parker Burgees? Are they all sold out?

Thanks in advance....

jutah09":1sm6dmfs said:
Does anyone know where I can get one of the Classic Parker Burgees? Are they all sold out?
BURGEES:
We have them in the sport cabin (SC) and open (CC) designs. Each burgee is $22 postage paid. They are a 2-ply 8mil construction burgee with a double-stitched edging and heavy duty extra hem at the pole edge, with 2 heavy brass grommets.

file.php

file.php

DECALS:
We also have large and small decals in both designs. $1 for small, $2 for large, and $1 for postage paid shipping for as many as you want.

file.php

KOOZIES:
And lastly we have koozies, (2) for $5 postage paid. One design is low if not already out of stock, but I forget which one it is … :oops:

file.php

Just send me a PM with your order but NOTE I have been getting a good dozen or more PMs and emails PER WEEK as of late with boating "how to" questions that aren't asked on the boards ... so I will get back to you, but it may take a few days 'or so'. But if you send me your specific order of item, type (SC or CC), size and quantity with your full name and postal mailing address ... and I'll send them out to you with an invoice where you can send back payment.

Thanks Dale.

My burgee arrived this week while I was on a trip. My wife told me "it looks too good to put on the bow pulpit"!!!

Saw it today, very good, I might just drop a note again sometime and get one for the house and one for the boat?

Koozies look good too, good.

Dana

Mounted it today. Not best pic, not fully extended.

Attachments

• P1090373 (Medium).JPG
    P1090373 (Medium).JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,618
Back