Comparing 2520 to 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullshooter

Reaction score
New guy here. I am looking to buy a new to me Parker in the next year or so. Leaning toward a 2320 or 2520 with offshore bracket. My biggest question is how much difference in ride there is between the 2. They both have more than enough deck space for my needs. I am ok with the width of the 2520 in regards to towing. The boat will likely see some really choppy water here on the west coast. I like the looks of both. I would also like to hear any other input you guys deem important. Thanks

Hey Bull, I just bought a new 2320 this year with the mounting bracket on back as well, many upgrades, etc. Bought new. I had out in the Atlantic ocean this weekend and the seas were 3ft +, not many minus. Choppy. I was very happy with the ride, deep V Hull and even the sitting still part was good, but I have to say while I looked at the 2120 I discounted it fast becuase of the size. I struggled a bit between the 23 and 25 and while I love my boat in some ways I already wish I had sprung for the 25. It wasn't so much the money as it was the size of the boat. You know this but the 25 has a wider beam. There are times I go out by myself, ether inside or outside in the ocean and I just felt I could handle the 23 much better by myself. There was also a rather large differnce in price so that all combined I stayed with the 23, but I am very happy with it. Now next weekend me and five other guys are going out so my guess is I'm going to be wishing for the 25, but for me in the end the 2320 just works better. Good luck to you! OH! Get the seaspension (sp?) seat upgrade! I already found out its worth it! Its a spring load for your captains chair and worth it.

Back