Seaspenson System

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman

Reaction score
Any comments on this system. Good Bad? Is there something else I should consider?

I installed Seaspension posts on my 2510xl last year. Really smoothes out the ride and well worth the money especially if your running offshore and in sloppy seas. Call the guys down at Seaspension.... They are very helpful and talk you through all your questions and give installation help as well. Just remember they are in business to sell. I think Parker has now offered the posts as an option. Be aware they sell 2 different "stiffness" versions. The normal one is usually for hard core offshore racing types..... Mine are the lighter versions and are just fine. They can tell you where you can see and test out their products at a dealer near you hopefully. Good luck

wildman":11w8ufqv said:
Any comments on this system. Good Bad? Is there something else I should consider?

We installed one we ordered built 3" taller than stock for better vision out the windows. We are both 5 10" and had to stand up when running hard offshore. Vision is great and the unit smooths the ride. My partner wants me to take an inch off because he hit his head once in heavy seas. Told him to suck it up. Recommended.

Back