Seat Pedestals?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzn56

Reaction score
I am new to these forums -- I am an exploring options in replacing the Parker-installed fixed pedestals, especially because of the high seat height in relation to the console on a new 2310 Parker WA. Springfield Marine manufactures an adjustable (up to 36") pedestal and this morning I learned about Seaspension in these Parker owner forums. Garelick and Atwood(?) don't seem to make fixed or adjustable pedestals that will get me the right height. Are there other adjustable pedestal manufacturers I'm missing? Thanks for your guidance.

I would suggest using the seat as is for a while once you receive the boat, you may get use to it and like it the way it is. If you still want to lower it just remove the seat and cut the pedestal down

Thanks, Mike, I'll give that some thought. I agree that it makes sense to use it first, but the dealer still has the boat for the next few months so I have a window to figure this out and to get it right.

Back