Taco/Seaspension help

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike L

Reaction score
Trying to buy a seaspension pedastal. Googled numbers at Taco, endless loop of non sense.

They list west marine as a reseller. A 3 stores I called didnt even know what seaspension was???

Can anyone help with a number to a reseller of seapension pedastals on Long Island NY.

Thanks.

Mike

Just bought mine through a good seller in Florida. He might be able to help.

Anyone on ClassicParker tried these seats?

http://www.amazon.com/Attwood-Centric-U ... centric+ii

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/attwood-- ... P013723986

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Attwood-Centr ... ct+Reviews

I've had two on my 19' Arima (hard riding boat) for three years and really like them. They're not in the same class as a Seaspension system but are a lot less money. Buying these seats can be quite confusing as Attwood makes the Centric model with and without the SAS - and they both look the same. If you do try one make sure you're ordering the SAS model if you're looking for a tamer ride.

I just happened to order mine for my 2120 back on April 14th. West Marine will recognize the following two numbers for a 23" Seaspension pedestal from Taco. (Model # 16544413 and
Part # M30-3023WHA.) West Marine is a distributor who orders directly from Taco and has the pedestal delivered to you. They charge $789 with free shipping to store of your door. I am not sure if their price is too high or not.
I also ordered the Garelick Spider/Slider Millennium 200 part # 21000 from Iboats.com for $119.37 (That includes shipping). They were very quick to ship where I am still waiting on my pedestal.
I hope this helps you.

Thank you everyone. I just finished ordering from Chris @ coolwaterproducts.
$740 plus 10 bucks for a foot rest adapter. I ordered the taller unit @ 29"

Shipped.

Mike

Nice speaking with you today Mike and glad I could help you get your SeaSpension Pedestal. Ill get your tracking info to you asap.
I appreciate your business.
Chris
Cool Water Products

Mr. Demeanor":d6uf46x8 said:
Nice speaking with you today Mike and glad I could help you get your SeaSpension Pedestal. Ill get your tracking info to you asap.
Chris
Cool Water Products

Thank you! Great to speak with you as well.

Easy transaction, and I had a confirmation email with all tracking within minutes.

Thanks Chris!

Mike L":1ghmxt1e said:
Mr. Demeanor":1ghmxt1e said:
Chris
Cool Water Products

Easy transaction, and I had a confirmation email with all tracking within minutes.

Thanks Chris!

That is a great deal! Wish I would have known before I ordered. I will definitely keep this information close for the future.

I have probably sold more of these pedestals than anyone except SeaSpension and can tell you EVERYONE has been thrilled with the product. I have never received ANY negative feedback or a single warranty/failure issue. As an avid boater who has also had seven spine surgeries and spent nearly a year learning to walk again, it is a product I wholeheartedly believe in. The cost is about the same a a tank of fuel in my boat.

Gobbler66":1slkdlrf said:
Mike L":1slkdlrf said:
Mr. Demeanor":1slkdlrf said:
Chris
Cool Water Products

Thanks Chris!

That is a great deal! Wish I would have known before I ordered. I will definitely keep this information close for the future.
UPDATE:
Just cancelled my order with WM and called Chris and placed my order with him. Smooth transaction and saved some money.

Cool Water Sports is definitely the way to go. There's a buzz growing in my club, when they see mine installed i'm sure there will be more orders...

Thanks Chris!

Back