Parker 2820 Sportsman

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norris9

Reaction score
Hi,
New to the board but not new to Parker. I have had a 1993 25 DV walkaround parker for the past 8 years and am ready to get a larger boat. I have been eyeing a used 28' parker pilot with twin 250 Yamaha outboards.

Can anyone give me an idea of the type of ride I will get in the 28'. Will it be similar, better, worse than the 25'. I do a lot of offshore fishing (20-30mi so not too offshore). I am use to the somewhat poor ride my 25' gives in a head sea and am OK with that, I just don't want to get worse. The helm looks so far forward on the 28 that I am afraid the ride may be just that..worse. I love the amount of deck space the boat provides but do not want to be in pain by the time I get to fishing.

Appreciate any thoughts.
Thanks

I don't know about the 28 but I have a 2520XLD with twin 150s and I am pretty happy with the ride it took some use to from my 28 carolina classic but I am use to the ride now I have been out 50 miles with it you just have to pick up days.If u get the 25 get the deep v and get the seaspension seats and u will be happy you got it! Good luck

Back