Autopilot pump on a 2520xld , where to mount it ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell he where your pump is looking located ? Not sure where to mount it.
Thank you !

I just purchased an autopilot. I have not installed it yet but I plan on installing the pump in the enclosure for the second station out on the deck

I had my installer put it behind the passenger seat on starboard side. He mounted the pump on a 1" thick piece of starboard so it won't sit in any water. Ran it last season with no problems. I can take a pic if you want next time down to boat. I bought all the custom cut hoses and extra fittings from International Marine.

I forgot I backed up my pictures from the phone on here.

Attachments

• 20150410_140746 (1).jpg
    20150410_140746 (1).jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 450
Lucky John":1tuf5m1e said:
I had my installer put it behind the passenger seat on starboard side. He mounted the pump on a 1" thick piece of starboard so it won't sit in any water. Ran it last season with no problems. I can take a pic if you want next time down to boat. I bought all the custom cut hoses and extra fittings from International Marine.

How do you access the pump. Do you completely remove the passenger seat??

I have installed a raymarine av100 under helm fit good as to where the dealer told me to mount it u can hear it but it may have been a little to close to the compass but otherwise fit and was a easy mount.

My Lowrance pump did fit nicely in the second station housing

Attachments

• ap1.JPG
    ap1.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 313
  • ap2.JPG
    ap2.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 314
052520":xshfx4gs said:
Can anyone tell he where your pump is looking located ? Not sure where to mount it.
Thank you !
I have been following your recent postings on TheHullTruth and note that you are happy with the performance of your recently installed Raymarine EV-100 autopilot system. How long (hours) did it take to install and did you self install or have a professional do it? I am about to pull the trigger on purchasing that unit as the $300 rebate expires on Monday. Any and all comments from other members on this forum about the performance and installation of the RM EV-100 would be greatly appreciated. I will be using the unit for cruising and trolling.

Banjo":2gzzmyrp said:
052520":2gzzmyrp said:
Thank you !
I have been following your recent postings on TheHullTruth and note that you are happy with the performance of your recently installed Raymarine EV-100 autopilot system. How long (hours) did it take to install and did you self install or have a professional do it? I am about to pull the trigger on purchasing that unit as the $300 rebate expires on Monday. Any and all comments from other members on this forum about the performance and installation of the RM EV-100 would be greatly appreciated. I will be using the unit for cruising and trolling.

Very happy I didn't waste $1500.00. It works perfectly & is warranted 3 years ( I use my boat year round) I had it installed as I didn't want to mess with bleeding 2 stations & the pump. (It took the dealer 5 times). Would be happy to answer any specific questions.

Hi, I've seen a couple of different places, from near the transom to under the helm. Is there a performance issue related to the distance? Do you need to service the AP pump? Also, where to you mount the compass if your unit came with one. Just curious.

Dave

Back