Is this an ok price for 2007 2320 LS, 250 Yamaha 100hrs ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vipertom1970

Reaction score
$49,000 inc trailer, very low hours, No electronics.

Note: Parker 2320 is harder to come by in California then East-coast so I usually add 5k to east-coast prices for shipping when I compare to west coast prices.

Thanks

That sounds a bit high to me for a 2007 model. Is there a link to the sale you can post? The only way I think the seller could justify that number is if there are significant add ons: 2nd station in the cockpit, full top of the line electronics package, windlass, rode, and yamaha service history. Finally, I assume the yamaha is a 2007 as well..so, why are there only 100 hours on a 9 year old motor? that would bother me… motors like to be run…sitting unused is when they start to have problems. IF you pursue this sale, I would have a yamaha technician go through that motor w/ a fine tooth comb as part of the pre purchase inspection.

SNG.

windknotnc":2qr0i1py said:
Sounds a little high to me also. I realize it is left coast but that price is comparable to a 25 with twins and well equipped.
A 25 with twins will set you back more than 49 k

Don't use nada for boats- that is not an analytical tool appropriate for the used boat market. Instead, use real world comps: boat trader, the hull truth, even craigslist....

sydngoose":112y92j5 said:
Don't use nada for boats- that is not an analytical tool appropriate for the used boat market. Instead, use real world comps: boat trader, the hull truth, even craigslist....

This ^^^^^

NADA is for cars, not boats.
For boats, location and comps are the first thing to consider, then the condition of the vessel.
West coast = higher prices.

FWIW - We have had members here who have found the boat they wanted on the east coast (greater inventory) and had it shipped to the west coast cheaper than they could buy the same boat on the west coast.
Something to consider.

With the very limited used inventory in California it makes sense to search nation wide for the right Parker to fit your requirements. Although I would have loved to buy a new 2520 it just was not feasible for my pocket book. I searched for 9 months and found a good used 2008 Parker on the east coast. Engines were surveyed by the local Yamaha dealer which I paid for before flying out to spend a day combing through the boat and performing a sea trial.

I has new hubs, bearing, brakes and tires installed and then she hit the road for a 2,800 mile cross country trip. West Coast Marine performed the annual maintenance here locally and rechecked the engines. It was a lot of effort but we have what want and at a fair price even including the travel expense and shipping.

We have been enjoying our new to us boat this summer.

Good luck with your search.

Cheers, Kadman

Megabyte":kusek2wj said:
sydngoose":kusek2wj said:

This ^^^^^

NADA is for cars, not boats.
For boats, location and comps are the first thing to consider, then the condition of the vessel.
West coast = higher prices.

Yep, we bought our 2520XL in FL and shipped it Maine. I couldn't find anything up here for what I was willing to pay.

Problem is that lots of banks believe in NADA. It's easy to rationalize paying too much when you fall in love with a boat. But sooner or later, every boat gets sold. You might not care what the bank thinks but the guy who is buying your boat might be financing.

for $59000 I will sell you my 2011 2320 with 481 hrs on 225 4s + 9.9ht kicker windlass 20' chain 230 8plait Garmi 7608xsv gt50 and b175hw th Standard Horizion cpv550 12" with dst526th 50/200 GarminA/P bench seat has 9 drawer cabinet Seaspension pedestal + a few xtras PM me for more info

WAJSKI":1yr0olwa said:
for $59000 I will sell you my 2011 2320 with 481 hrs on 225 4s + 9.9ht kicker windlass 20' chain 230 8plait Garmi 7608xsv gt50 and b175hw th Standard Horizion cpv550 12" with dst526th 50/200 GarminA/P bench seat has 9 drawer cabinet Seaspension pedestal + a few xtras PM me for more info

Very nice with a kicker ! I have to add about 5K for shipping which puts the boat at $64,000 and it's still cheaper then comparable Parker here in Califonia but out of budget for me. Thank you for the offer.

Back