2320 list

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willf650

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a 2320 and notice the drivers side with all the controls is substantially heavier and lists to that side?

This annoys me to the point I'm thinking of adding a baitwell to bracket on the opposing side so I can add some ballast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many post on here about it. As you said, it's from the helm and controls etc on starboard side. 2120's do the same thing. Only thing you can do is adjust your storage items the best you can to put as much of the heavy items forward and to port. Are the battery's on your 2320 in the bilge or transom boxes? Anyway, shifting those to port somehow is what I would do after adjusting load to correct the problem.

I keep the freshwater wash down tank that sits under the port side passenger seat full, It helps out substantially.

My batteries are in the bilge and one favors starboard side and the other is basically in the center. I will have to shift them around anyway to accommodate a second transducer but it will be just to shift the center one to the port side. They are big batteries but when re-positioned it will be just off of center so I doubt it will make any noticeable difference. I also have a second stand alone station with another chart plotter compounding the problem.

The fresh water system is the one option my boat doesn't have. Has anyone added one after the fact? In the factory install is the tank located beneath the floor or in the storage compartment in the seat?

Mine is a 2003 with a single forward facing seat on the port side. The tank is directly under the seat in a compartment. I would advise not to add a bait tank on the bracket, I have that as well. Not only will it make the stern even more heavier than it needs to be, but the hardware will corrode your bracket down the road. A perk to having the tank on the bracket is that its out of the way, but then its a pain in the butt if your in a hurry to grab a bait and toss it at a fish on the surface.

willf650":1u1z5oe0 said:
Does anyone else have a 2320 and notice the drivers side with all the controls is substantially heavier and lists to that side?

This annoys me to the point I'm thinking of adding a baitwell to bracket on the opposing side so I can add some ballast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
. What year is your boat? I have the first 2320 made 2005 and my list so bad I get phone calls from the marina that my boat is sinking.

Had water on the floor last week on one side with 4 of us fishing. Actually it's starting to make me wish I didn't buy this boat.

Back